Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rain!

I think rainy season has finally arrived. A couple of weeks I got a new raincoat in preparation for rainy season.  Sadly, I haven't worn it all that much, but have managed to get caught in the rain unprepared a few times.  Typically here, the day starts out beautiful and sunny with almost no clouds in the sky and then by 2-5ish anything goes as far as rain  is concerned.  It can last anywhere from 10 minutes of light to hours of heavy rain(sometimes hail) with flood like conditions.  I guess I still haven't learned my lesson yet, but it just feels silly to be wearing a heavy rain coat when I leave the house in the morning with the sun shining brightly.


The foto below is a shot from beautiful rain shower the other day.  It was one of the coolest rain storms I've ever seen.  My apartment is on the 4th floor, so I got a sweet view of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment