Thursday, December 1, 2011

Home for Christmas


I’ve never been a huge fan of decorating the tree and playing Christmas music right after Thanksgiving, but it seems like this year I don’t have much choice in the matter since I’ll be in Cusco only til the 16th of this month.  I’m super excited to go to the States for Christmas, see family and friends ,but also a bit sad to miss all the Christmas fun here.  I guess you can’t have everything….  At least for now my house is all decorated, the tree is up, the Christmas is on, and I have plenty of Christmas cookies in my house.

I’m hoping for a white Christmas or at least snow at some point during my visit (and hopefully my body won’t go into shock from the cold). 

the tree is up!! hopefully the cat won't bring it down...

the makeshift tree topper

No comments:

Post a Comment