Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Long??

Well, for just about the past year I have been practicing the art of waiting for people(or being the person others are waiting for...). So far, it hasn't really made me crazy. For the most part, I've been alright with it and have looked at it as a lesson in patience. It is nice not to be so rushed and be pushed to be super prompt all the time. It does have it's downsides though....

Well, I was supposed to meet with someone today and as usual, she wasn't there when I arrived at the meeting spot(even though I was late, it was no big deal since that's pretty typical). I was content to just sit and hang out for a bit. Well, after hanging out for an hour, I finally gave up on waiting and called it a day and went on my way to get some other things done for the day. So, I guess an hour is my new limit....

No comments:

Post a Comment