Sunday, January 10, 2010

Off to Brussels!!

The day has finally come....I head off to Belgium tomorrow afternoon. I'm pumped to make my way to the last bit of training with MTW before I'm on my way to Peru. I guess that isn't entirely true since I'll be in language school for 6 months.

I'm looking forward to spending the next month in Brussels. It should be a good time filled with plenty of challenges, learning, fellowship, and fun too. It will be great to see old friends and enjoy good beer and chocolate(yes Meg.....I will hook you up with the "good stuff" when I get back). On a more serious note, please pray for me as I travel to and from Brussels(and for the month I'm there as well). Please pray for Meg(she says she will actually miss me or something like that...)

Thank you all for your continued support as I move closer to the work God has called me to in Cusco.
A.Smith

53 days to go.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Meg means it that she will miss you. We'll do our best to keep her entertained here while you're gone.
    God bless you, Abby!

    ReplyDelete