Thursday, February 2, 2012

Change


Well, it’s been a wild ride these past three years, but change is coming.  In the next couple of weeks I will be transitioning out of life in Cusco and back into the States.

As I prepare to make this transition out of Cusco, I am happy to be around dear friends, others I have met in my time here, adventures I have gone on, the breath taking mountains around me, spring weather, great food, speaking in Spanish, sweet kids at La Casa Josefina, and so much more. I am sad to leave many things here in Cusco, but am thankful that God has made it clear to me that it’s time to come back to life in the States.  I am excited to be closer to family, friends and my home church, to renew precious relationships and be involved in my church in the States.

In a little under a week, I’ll be traveling back to the States into the dreadful cold, but on the upside, I’m looking forward to being around friends and family, for new beginnings, and...........to seeing what's next.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Abby! You should totally come visit Georgia! We would love to see you! Snowy

    ReplyDelete