Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ruins

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to do some travel some friends and a visiting team from the UK. It was a brilliant trip! We spent the day at a couple of sites in the Sacred Valley. It was nice to get out of the city and farther out into the countryside and be reminded of how beautiful it is here and how breathtaking the mountains really are.

Our first stop was Moray, which is one of the many Incan ruins around Cusco. It was a cool descent, but the way back up was a bit more challenging, but was worth the work(even though I'm feelin it in my quads today) But.....it was absolutely spectacular!! Here's just a few pics.









On our way...














Moray














Just beautiful from above















Nice from within, but quite a hike back up










Just passin through....

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant? I believe the accurate term is "Bril".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I meant brilliant. As well as learning Spanish I'm learning British English while I'm hear as I'm spending more and more time with Brits....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, brilliant is like chevre or a really nice trip, or a sweet deal. Algo asi....

    ReplyDelete