Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Really?!?

So, I've been in Cusco for a while now and I think I've gotten to the point where not many weird things really phase me.  Today I was attempting to get on the bus before it left without me.  I got on in the bus in a mad rush and was just glad that  I wouldn't have to wait for another bus. A couple of stops down the road I was able to get a seat and at this point I was settling in for the long ride home and all of a sudden I hear a cat crying.  What?  I am on the bus, right?  I look over to my left and there's a girl across the isle holding a cute little kitten.  He was so tiny and super cute!!!  He didn't look super happy to be on the bus, but was doing alright.  Anther few stops and the kitten his owner got off the bus.

It just made me laugh to myself as I thought about my cat Sam and if he were ever coerced or forced onto a bus...  Everyone on the bus would be deaf from all his screaming and complainig, I'd have scratches all over my entire body, and the bus would probably have crashed as a result of Sam's disruptive behavior.

It was cute little kitty, but I'm just glad it wasn't Sam on the bus....

No comments:

Post a Comment