Thursday, June 23, 2011

Settling

I doesn't seem like I've been living in my neighborhood for a long time, but I guess I have been here for a bit. Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that I see at least one person I know when I'm out in my neighborhood, whether it's at the market, on my way to work, at a bus stop, or just walking down the street.

It's good to know that I am becoming more established within my community and am starting to really plant some roots.

Makes it feel more like home!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that it seems like you are settling in well. It is so encouraging to develop those friendships and relationships with people you see often in the community.

    Continuing to pray for the blessings in your life as I am sure you are a blessing to others!

    Sue and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't become "Cheers" ;) already? I'm glad you're enjoying the sense of connectedness and will pray for an increase in friendships for you.

    hugs,
    DG

    ReplyDelete