Thursday, May 26, 2011

Burrr!!!

Today confirmed it. Like it or not, Winter is definitely HERE!!! My walk to work today brought back memories of walking to school on those super cold days as a kid. Maybe the memory was triggered by the fact that I actually was walking to a school today. As the weather has gotten cooler I think I've adapted to the Peruvian way off dressing....At the beginning of they day I've got about 5 or 6 layers of clothing on and by mid days is down to about 4 layers and then by evening is up to 6 again. What is happening to me?!? At least I get to wear all my favorite clothes multiple times each week.

I'd have to say I'm a bit jealous of all of you who are enjoying that 80 and 90 degree humid weather in Baltimore. All of you Baltimore people out there, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment