Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exciting Cusco news!!

I'm going to keep it short this time. I just wanted to praise God for His gracious provisions in my life. As of yesterday I am 100% funded for my one time need to get to the field. YAY!! Now all I have left to raise by the end of this month is $600/month in pledges. I'm getting so close to being 100% funded with about 12ish more days til my deadline(the first week in December) for support raising.

I'm getting really excited and am looking forward to the distinct possibility of heading off to Belgium in January for pre field training and then to language school in February. In theory I'll get to my final destination(Cusco, Peru) in July of 2010 to start my work in Hinterland Health ministry. I am thankful for all of the generous supporters and prayer partners God has provided for me and am looking forward to sharing this experience and ministry with dear friends and family. I'm just pumped to be involved hands on and have a front row seat in this work God has called me to. God has been good to me.

If anyone might be interested in supporting me on an ongoing basis, please feel free to contact me with your pledge info or any questions you might have. You can email me your pledge or send your pledge to MTW by mail.

Please continue to pray for my support to come in by the end of this month so I can move forward in the process of getting to Cusco. Thank you all for praying about support and other preparations I have for this ministry.

Hopefully the next update I'll send out (very soon) will be the announcement that I'm 100% funded for everything. I'll keep you all posted!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Abby, I got your messaged and I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Susan forwarded me your blog site and I can't tell you how excited that you will be in Peru!! Abby, God is truely working in your heart and will use you in amazing ways. I went on an MTW medical trip in 2004 to Lima, so wonderful. I'll be in touch!!
    love
    ash

    ReplyDelete