Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ready for adventure

Tomorrow I head out for Cusco. Yay!! I'm so thankful to have this opportunity to serve with a team from Mississippi, spend time with the in country team, and see God work through us. I'm looking forward to the great things God is going to do.

These times God has given me in past trips have been so sweet and precious to me. These have been some of the times I have felt closest to God. It is always such a joy to see God at work through His people in providing medical care and see the Holy Spirit at work in the hearts of so many that are lost. Needless to say, I am excited for this coming week.

Please pray for our team in our travels. It's always an adventure going through customs with lots of medications, medical supplies, medical equipment, and dental equipment(and then there's the issue of all the checked equipment making it to the end destination with us). Please pray for team unity, safety(from the llamas and snakes, and elephants), and that we will be willing to be used by God and that God would prepare the hearts of those we share the love of Christ with.

I'm already pumped to come back and share about what God is doing in this ministry at my support raising event/party (it's at Dayspring Presbyterian Church Nov 8th from 6-8 pm). It should be a great time.

I'm going to end here since I should be asleep by now. Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to send out another update next week while I'm in Cusco.

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment